I’ve struggled with making substantial, permanent change because I tried to take on too much at once. Recently, I have learned that making small changes over a longer period of time will result in more permanent change. So this week I am going to implement 5 new habits.
- I will drink a minimum of 64oz of water every day (including the weekend days).
- I will read my Jesus Calling Enjoying Peace in His Presence devotional by Sarah Young in the morning and before bed.
- I will walk 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes before bed.
- I will read at least 10 pages of a good book every day.
- I will stay within a $30 budget for lunch this week.
If you are reading this post, I am recruiting you to be my accountability partner this week. Feel free to contact me through social media @ImaniShavon (Instagram and Twitter), Facebook (Imani Nelson), or even through a text message if you have my cell phone number.
Developing discipline starts with setting goals, writing out a plan and following through by executing said plan.
Cheers to creating good habits!
It would be awesome if you would join me in implementing a few new habits this week. Feel free to message me an outline of the habits you plan on implementing. I would love to be your accountability partner this week.